The Eight Weeks to Wellness Program is an eight week adventure to attain greater health and wellness.
There are a bunch of services included to bring clients awareness of their health and make lifestyle changes to improve their overall health and wellness.
In the program you will have your pre-exam which includes
- Blood test with full lipid panel
- Bioimpedance exam
- Functional movement exam
- X-rays (if you do not have a recent set of X-rays taken at our clinic)
These will be compiled in our ‘Report of Findings’ and you will receive your Wellness Score Report after all the data from the exam is compiled.
You will get schwag including
- A gym bag
- A program guide book and meal journal
- A resistance band workout set
- A Blender Bottle
- A meditation CD
- Your supply of Omega 3 Fish oil supplement
- Along with your weekly choice of Ultrameal (see front desk for available flavors)
Each week you will have
- Two one hour sessions with our personal trainers in our gym facilities
- Two chiropractic adjustments
- Two myo therapy treatments
Upon completion of your eight weeks
- We will perform a post-exam with full lipid panel blood test, bioimpedance exam, and functional movement exam.
The program isn’t over at eight weeks but rather the start of the rest of your life. Ask about services available for our 8WW graduates!