Does your Sunday football tradition include a couch, seven layer dip, and some football? But your new years resolution was to get in a great workout five days a week. So we have an idea for you… watch the game carefully and get in a great workout in the comfort of your living room. Each time one of the following occurences happen, do the corresponding workout moves.
- 1st down = 10 jumping jacks
- Extra point = 10 lunges
- Field goal = 10 tricep dips
- Fumble = 10 mountain climbers
- Interception = 10 burpess with a pushup
- Kickoff = 10 jumping squats
- Punt = 10 ice skaters
- Return = 10 Russian twists
- Sack = 10 pushups
- Safety = 20 squats
- Snap = 5 pushups
- Touchdown = 30 seconds quick feet
After the game you should feel like the Patriots after a Broncos win!!!
If you have any questions about any of the exercises, be sure to ask Cassie or Troy in the gym for instruction.