Our diet and lifestyles are affecting our health, and longevity. You can prevent disease and change your future with the 8 Weeks to Wellness program. It’s not a diet, it’s a change of lifestyle, with a team there to help you along the way. Ask us about 8WW!
Here are some stats from the video to read over again…
- Did you know the average American now lives 78.7 years, but can only expect to live 68.2 of those years without the burden of a disability?
- Of the 17 highest income countries in the world, the United States ranks last for men at 76 years and second to last for women at 81 years in Life Expectancy.
- The US makes up 4.4% of the world’s population and yet consumers over 50% of all the prescribed medications in the world.
- The National Institute of Health predicts that over the next few decades, life expectancy could decline by as much as 5 years. This would be the first decline in modern history.
- In 1971, President Nixon declared “War on Cancer” and since billions have been invested in cancer research. Yet the death rate for cancer in the US has actually increased by 74% since then.
- Approximately 7% of the population has Diabetes and a Diabetic can expect to pay $13,243/yr for expenditure related to their disease.
- People who exercise 30 minutes a day lower their chances of developing type-2 Diabetes by 58%.
What are you waiting for? Ask about your next wellness talk to learn about 8WW at Kambeitz Chiropractic Health and Wellness Center. Call us at 303-790-6000