Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 6 PM – 7 PM
Each new year we set resolutions for ourselves with the best of intentions to become a better, stronger, more successful version of ourselves, to only lose sight and feel worse about those goals amid a box of Valentines chocolates, a spring break trip, or summer 5k goal.
In a presentation led by Dr Brittany Gentile and Michelle Gorny, a certified massage therapist, yoga and Pilates instructor, we will discuss setting goals, and creating habits (from the kitchen to the gym) to achieve your 2018 resolutions.
A lot of resolutions are derailed by an injury or physical or emotional stress. We will discuss ways to manage this factor, and there will be demonstrations including yoga poses to destress.
Take an hour to take care of yourself and join us for a free event and gain some lifestyle habits to help you reach your resolutions and empower you to a healthy 2018!
Please RSVP on either Facebook or Eventbrite.
Thank you for all who participated in our annual Toy Drive last week. In total we collected ten bags of toys for The Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Denver.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us to you and yours!
We have a new challenge taking place in January for patients who have been curious about our various clinic services as a tool to get fit and reach health and wellness resolutions. Our clinic services complement each other to increase range of motion, decrease pain, and improve strength and performance, no matter your age or fitness ambitions.
Our January Get Fit Challenge gives you points for each clinic service you receive from chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, massage, stretching, personal training, or purchase of select supplements.
Points given for the following items (see challenge sign up at the front desk for point allocation.)
Get a Clinic Service:
30, 60, or 90 min Massage
30 or 60 min AIS Stretching Session
30 or 60 min Training Session
Myzone heartrate monitor
Endura, Ultra Meal, or Whey Protein
“Stick” or LAX ball
Bring a friend for a workout
Refer a patient to the clinic
In February, we’ll tally up the points and award prizes. The grand prize winner will receive a gift basket with a variety of supplements valued at approximately $255. Prizes will also be awarded to the second and third place participants in the challenge.
To participate, please sign up at the front desk.
If you’ve visited us at Kambeitz Chiropractic and walked the hallways with athlete signatures, you probably know that hockey runs in the Kambeitz family. Prior to becoming a chiropractor Dr Jim played hockey in the Juniors in Canada. This past weekend while visiting Victoria Canada to watch his son Dino’s, they were interviewed by local sports newscasters.
Click forward to 9:10 for the interview…
Merry Christmas from all of us at Kambeitz Chiropractic Health and Wellness Center P.C.!
We are so grateful to be part of your wellness plan, goals, and community. Among busy schedules we took a break this weekend to celebrate the Christmas season early as coworkers.
We wish you a Merry Christmas!
We’re collecting toys for the Together 4 Colorado Toy Drive in our clinic’s 19th annual toy drive! Toys collected with be donated to The Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Denver
There are some perks to you for participating in our toy drive efforts.
- On Wednesday, December 13th we will offer all existing patients, in exchange for 1 new, unwrapped toy, 20% off your adjustment.
- On Thursday, December 14th all scheduled new patients will receive our comprehensive exam including x-rays for $50 (a $280 value) in exchange for 2 new, unwrapped toys.
- During the week of Dec 11-16th we will offer 20% off scheduled massages, in exchange for 1 new, unwrapped toy.
Schedule an appointment at 303-790-6000 or kambeitzchiropractic.com
Thank you Stephanie for sharing your Google review for the clinic and staff of Kambeitz Chiropractic. It is our pleasure to help you achieve your goals!
Thank you Courtney for your review for the clinic and staff of Kambeitz Chiropractic. It is our pleasure to help you achieve your goals!
We’re pleased to offer yoga three days a week at the gym at Kambeitz Chiropractic Health and Wellness Center PC. Our yoga instructor, and massage therapist, Michelle Gorny explained some of the benefits of yoga for those who are interested in yoga for health and wellness.
- Prevents cartilage and joint breakdown by taking your joints through their full range of motion, even into areas that aren’t used in daily activities. This keeps the joint capsule and cartilage healthy and wards off degeneration.
- Nourishes your spine through the use of backbends, forward bends, and twists. Disks get their nutrients through these types of movements to stay supple.
- Builds bone mass. It’s pretty common knowledge that poses like downward dog and upward dog help protect against osteoporosis. But did you know that yoga’s ability to lower stress also lowers your levels of cortisol, which can help keep calcium in your bones?
- Regulates blood pressure. Just by simply watching your breath, you blood pressure drops.
- Increases your attention span. Yoga trains your brain with the focus shifted to the sensations you’re feeling in the poses, enhancing your ability to focus outside of class.
- Decreases built-up tension in limbs. Ever notice how hard you’re gripping the steering wheel, or clenching your jaw for no apparent reason? Practicing yoga brings your awareness to these areas of held tension and allows them to melt.
- Room to breathe. The breathing techniques taught in yoga help you fully engage your lungs. This allows you to breath in more air, with fewer breath cycles, making your lungs more efficient in delivering oxygen to your tissues.
- Soothes IBS and other digestive problems. The calming effects of yoga allow the body to focus on digesting your food.
- Boosts inner strength. Yoga philosophy includes building the resilience to overcome old habits by trying new things. This branch is called ‘tapas,’ Sanskrit for ‘heat.’ Think of it as lighting a fire under your tush to get up and do something!
- Encourages self care. We are used to the passive care we experience through conventional medicine. Practicing yoga requires you get involved in caring for your own body. No one is going to hold your body in the poses for you! You begin to make the connection that your commitment to moving makes you feel better. You are able to take a huge part in healing your body.
Our yoga classes are 1-2pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday; and Tuesdays from 7:15-8:15pm. Our classes are non intimidating and welcome never-ever, beginner, and experienced yogis.
We have touted Kambeitz Chiropractic as your one stop shop for health and wellness. Well now you can come experience all that yoga has to offer as we have added it back into our list of services. Our yoga instructor is none other than our very own Michele Gorny. Besides being a great massage therapist she also brings 15 years of yoga instruction to the mat. So bring your own yoga mat or use one of ours and enjoy the benefits of yoga.
Sessions are from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Each session is only $20.