1. Take things in stride especially long and exhausting to do lists.
2. Avoid overindulging on holiday feasts. Don’t let your fitness ambitions fail at the end of the year. Remember 8WW participants that you get one forgiveness meal a week, but a week of forgiveness meals will make your goals harder to reach.
3. When you’re starting to get stressed with long lines at the checkouts, post office, or shopping mall parking lots, just take a big breathe.
4. Don’t forget to stay hydrated. Even if it’s cold, you need to keep drinking enough water. Remember half of your body weight in ounces.
5. Don’t miss too much sleep or you’ll be sacrificing your energy.
6. Get a little help – avoid exhausting yourself preparing and cleaning up every meal for everyone in the extended family comes to visit.
7. Take a few minutes to relax or meditate. If you’re in the 8WW program, plan some time to listen to your meditation CD without any distractions.
8. Donate or volunteer your time and your efforts will be rewarded
9. Blow off some steam with vigorous exercise. Our trainers have special sessions planned. Come join!
10. Make an appointment for an adjustment or massage. We have massage specials, give us a call.
From all of us at Kambeitz Chiropractic Health and Wellness Center P.C.
We wish you a wonderful holiday season!