We are excited to bring back Yoga classes to Kambeitz Chiropractic Health and Wellness Center!
As we embark on our first Yoga 101 series – a four week program, at our clinic’s gym, we wanted to share some of the wellness benefits of yoga.
This helpful infographic from the Huffington Post shows the benefits of yoga after your first class, after months of yoga, and through years of practicing yoga. So whether you’re looking to stretch out some painful spots, or want to calm anxiety, or improve your long term wellness, yoga can play a positive roll in your health without a prescription.
Yoga 101 – A Four Week Introductory Series with Sharyn
Could you benefit from better sleep, increased concentration, improved balance and strength, or heightened athletic performance? If so, yoga is for you! Perfect for the beginner & the regular practitioner alike, this series focuses on alignment & intentional movement in a lighthearted environment.
Each class includes:
- Handout detailing posture of the week & wellness tip
- Discussion on class theme
- 5 minute guided meditation/relaxation technique
- 80-minute slow paced Vinyasa Flow
Over the month you will learn:
- Week 1: Get Grounded – Body Awareness & Spinal Health.
- Week 2: Access Your Center – Core Strengthening & Balance
- Week 3: Twist and Unwind – Detoxify the Body & Mind
- Week 4: Turn Upside-Down – Inversions & Home Practice
This first Yoga 101 course is scheduled for Saturdays from 9:15-10:45am. The dates are 11/2/2013, 11/9/2013, 11/16/2013, and 11/23/2013. The cost is $95 for the whole course.
Want to join us? We’ll save room for you and your mat. Give us a call at 303-790-6000.